Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I learn from Dr. Preston's class

On thing I learned from Dr. Preston's class is not to procrastinate. In this class you don't really benfit with procrastinating. Especially with reading your literary analysis book. I have always procrastinating my whole life. I usually don't study for the vocab test until Thursday. Though I do think I do better when studying the last day only because everything is fresh in my mind and usually I remember things easier. This however, does not help me in the long run. After studying the for one day and then using them the next. I really have no more use for them. So all the words I learned gets pushed to the back burner. Then I don't even remember them a week later. Another flaw with my technique is when Dr. Preston surprised us with having the quiz on Thursday. Figuring this out a period before, I had not even written the definitions and had no idea what any words meant but a few. So as you can see procrastinating might help me sometimes, but I have learned from this class that maybe that is not a wise choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment